Throughout the programme, there will be many opportunities for local, national and international artists to contribute to the programme. We’ll be looking for local artists to deliver taster workshops for Big Days In and artistic mentors to help our communities make decisions.
If you have experience in creating work in collaboration with communities, or are passionate about the social impact of art, then please do get in touch or join our mailing list to be informed of opportunities as they are announced.
We are currently taking applications for our recently launched Cultivate Programme which aims to provide bespoke packages of training and support to local creative projects.
This package could include:
- Training sessions in project development, budgeting and fund-raising.
- Specialist support with fund-raising, marketing, project management and sustainability planning
- Bursaries to cover attendance at specialist training and conferences
- Mentoring for local artists from leading artists in their art form and socially-engaged practice
- A network of local artists and community groups engaging in peer support and knowledge sharing
- Seed funding for pilot projects (through a separate application process)
To apply, please download and send the form attached on the Cultivate Programme page. Click here for information and application form.
What Next? Corby Launch
We are also launching a What Next? Corby Chapter to bring together those who are passionate about the role of arts and culture in Corby. We will be exploring the position of arts and culture in the life of our town, whether through well-being, visitor economy or local policy, and using our discussions to shout about the value of culture locally. There will be guest speakers in attendance at some meetings and a mixture of discussions about topics of your choice.
We have also launched our quarterly Arts Networking sessions at the Rooftop Arts Centre for those wishing to engage with others about the arts. Networking is a great tool for finding other groups and artists to collaborate with, and this session is the perfect opportunity to do so with many local artists in attendance.
This session is free to attend but there will be a chance for donations to Made In Corby. There will also be light refreshments available.
For more information about these sessions and to stay updated, sign up to our newsletter!