Take part in the Grow Festival 2019 audience survey for a chance to WIN great prizes!
We really hope you enjoyed Grow Festival 2019! We’d love to make it even better next year, so as part of our evaluation programme we’re seeking feedback from people who attended the event to help us make Grow Festival 2020 the best event it can possibly be.
Our audience survey aims to collect information about your experiences of the Grow Festival, to demonstrate to the agencies who have funded our work, what an impact it has had. It also provides an opportunity for you to help shape our future activities by telling us what you like, as well as your suggestions for how we could do things differently.
We really appreciate you taking the time to help us with this – it’s really important for us to get your feedback. So, as a way of saying thanks for your time we are offering the chance for you to be entered into a prize draw. We have 4 great prizes including:
- 2 x Meals for 2 at Nandos
- Family ticket (for 4 people) to see Swiss Family Robinson at The Core at Corby Cube from 6th to 29th December
- Family ticket (for 4 people) to Made in Corby’s Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave on Sunday 17th November 2019
All completed entries will be entered into the draw, so please make sure you provide your contact details at the end of the survey to ensure your chance to win!
As well as collecting entrants’ details to contact the prizewinner, anonymised postcode data will also be used as part of the Made In Corby arts research programme in accordance with the Arts Council England funding agreement.
Thanks for your time!
Grow Festival 2019 audience survey Competition Term & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over.
2.Employees of Made In Corby or any associated project and their immediate families, or Grow Festival partners and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. The prizes are:
– 2 x Meals for 2 at Nandos Restaurant.
– Family ticket (for 4 people) to see Swiss Family Robinson at The Core at Corby Cube from 6th – 29th December 2019.
– Family ticket (for 4 people) to Made in Corby’s Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave on Sunday 17th November 2019.
4. Entry to the competition can be made through the Grow Festival feedback postcard given out at Grow Festival or the online audience survey. If you enter by both the postcard and the survey your name will be entered into the audience survey competition twice.
5. The competition opens on Saturday 27th July 2019 and closes on Thursday 15th August 2019. The prize draw will take place that week and winners will be notified during that week by telephone or email by Friday 16th August 2019. The winners’ names will also be announced on social media and on the website www.madeincorby.co.uk (which the www.growcorby.co.uk microsite is a part of).
6. Winners will be selected at random using www.random.org.
7. Prizes can either be sent out by post or be collected in person by the winner from the Made In Corby office (Grosvenor House, George Street, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 1QB) at a pre-arranged time.
8. Made In Corby cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
11. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Postcode and demographic data of entrants will be used in an anonymised format as part of our action research into new audiences for art in Corby in accordance with the Made In Corby funding agreement with Arts Council England.
16. Entering the competition is not dependant upon signing up for the Grow Festival email newsletter.