Our new Cultivate programme aims to support community groups and local artists working together to create great art experiences for the people of Corby. Ideas must engage with the public as audiences, participants or beneficiaries and will need to align with the Made in Corby aims and ambitions around attracting new audiences for art and striving for artistic excellence.
Participants will be offered a bespoke package of support, enabling them to realise their projects, secure investment and build plans to make their partnerships sustainable. The bespoke packages will potentially include access to:
- Training sessions in project development, budgeting and fund-raising.
- Specialist support with fund-raising, marketing, project management and sustainability planning
- Bursaries to cover attendance at specialist training and conferences
- Mentoring for local artists from leading artists in their art form and socially-engaged practice
- A network of local artists and community groups engaging in peer support and knowledge sharing
To be eligible, proposed projects must:
- Benefit the community
- Include artistic or cultural activity
- Be based in the Corby Borough
- Be developed with a community group or include a community group in project delivery
This is a rolling programme. You may apply at any time and we will endeavour to support as many projects as possible that best met our criteria, aims and ambitions. Application is via an expression of interest form that can be downloaded below.
If selected onto the programme, you will be contacted by the most relevant member of the Made in Corby team and be invited to an introductory meeting. At this meeting we will discuss your project idea in more detail, explore the support that we could potentially offer you and create a bespoke support plan that we will work through with you over a six-month period. All meetings and support sessions will be held during regular office hours.