The Made in Corby programme reflects and celebrates Corby’s changing identity and its relationship to the arts. People have freedom, space and time to re-imagine what their place can be. We are challenging notions of what creativity and art are and can be.
- Big Days Out – We arrange many coach trips and Big Days Out to see arts events, exhibitions and performances in Corby and beyond – inspired by what local people want to see and experience.
- Big Days In – New arts activities, experiences and opportunities to take part in your area, chosen by local communities working with national and local artists. For example we organise arts taster sessions, an annual Fun Palace and play days!
- Cultivate Programme– Supporting artists and community groups with excellent potential to deliver innovative arts projects.
- Grow Festivals– 3 festivals, co-produced with The Core at Corby Cube, exploring the theme of growth through water, food and light.
- Connect – Developing long term partnerships with non-arts organisations working with older people, early years and hard to reach young people.
- Capture – Community-led commissioning targeted at participation cold spots.