Our Cultivate programme aims to support community groups and local artists working together to create great art experiences for the people of Corby. Ideas must engage with the public as audiences, participants or beneficiaries and will need to align with the Made in Corby aims and ambitions around attracting new audiences for art and striving for artistic excellence.
Alongside a bespoke package of support, we are offering a limited amount of financial support to artists and community groups wishing to pilot or test a new activity or approach. Successful applicants will be awarded between £200 and £500 and will be expected to receive additional support through the Cultivate programme (such as attending training or advice sessions).
To be eligible, proposed projects must:
- Benefit the community
- Include artistic or cultural activity
- Be based in the Corby Borough
- Be developed with a community group or include a community group in project delivery
In addition to the eligibility criteria, your project must address Made in Corby’s core aim of ‘Growing audience for art in Corby’ as well as one of our priority areas:
- Developing the Cultural Offer
- Enhancing our Communities
- A New Identity
- Animating the Infrastructure
Further details of our aim and priority areas can be found here and we recommend that you read this before starting your application.
Deadline for Applications: 5pm 30th September 2018
Initial meetings with selected projects: November 2018
Earliest project start date: January 2019
All project activity must have taken place by the end of 2019.
Please complete the below application form and return it via email to email@example.com
Supporting material, including images and web links, will not be taken into consideration when assessing applications.
Individuals and organisations already registered on the Cultivate programme need only complete sections 1 and 3. However, if you are applying for a different project idea to the project you are registered on Cultivate with then you will need to complete section 2.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- How well the project meets Made in Corby’s core aim and priority areas
- Is the proposed activity new for the area and will it be a quality experience for the community
- Does the proposed activity have the potential to be on-going (without financial support from Made in Corby)
- Is it value for money
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance or by phone on 01536 267895.